Monday, February 13, 2012

The Beginning Of My Lipstick Diaries.

Hello to all of you, my lovely fans!

Well, soon to be fans! My name is Liz, and let me tell you a little bit about myself. Throughout the past year, I am done a little bit of soul searching as a recent college graduate. They say you struggle finding the career you will love to do during college, but in my opinion, it is after. Let me tell you, it's exhausting!!! I was a business major so there is a variety of things I could choose as a career. I also have realized I have tons of options that I could go back to school for as well... Even more exhausting. During these thoughts of my loves that I could possibly make into a career, there was always one admiration that consistently came to my mind. Want to know what this is:

1. ANYTHING THAT DEALS WITH BEAUTY!!!!!! (Makeup, hair, fashion, etc.)

Yes, I love feeling beautiful and making others feel beautiful, too. My friends who ask me to do their hair and/or makeup know that I will not turn them down because I just simply love it! I think feeling beautiful gives someone confidence, and that is a key necessity in life. If you don't have confidence, then how are you going to believe in yourself??? And I want you and I to believe in ourselves!

It's simple, it's easy, and with my tips that I have discovered through my own teachings and others, I am going to try to give you confidence through beauty. Makeup and hair, maybe some fashion. My favorite things!!!! YAY!!!!

Unfortunately, making people feel good about themselves through beauty is not my career just yet, but it will still be my loving hobby I like to invest a lot of time and effort in. I may not know all things, but I do know how to do hair and makeup! So here is a toast to all my new and future followers... *raise wine glass* 

HERE IS TO THE BEGINNING OF THE LIPSTICK DIARIES!!! Hope you enjoy reading my lipstick!

XOXO,

Liz

P.S. I will have some of my ever fabulous tips coming to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment